following articles, and many other articles not listed here (a few
of them are books), are properly referenced and discussed in the
book "Reversing Obesity."
1. Permanent Diabetes Control
2. How to Ferment Fruit to Make Alcohol.
3. How to make apple cider vinegar at
4. How to make your own apple cider
Processed Foods Vs Whole Foods.
6. List of Raw
Vs Processed Foods.
list of Processed Foods.
9. There is Proof: Processed Foods Are
Harder to Digest and make the people fat and
10. Processed Meats are too
dangerous for human consumption
11. World Cancer Research
Work is under way to develop a methodology
for systematically reviewing human and
animal mechanistic studies on the link
between diet, nutrition, physical activity
and the development and progression of
12. A Guide to Complex Carbohydrates.
The Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar.
14. Apple Cider Vinegar Health
15. Exposing the
Scam: Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar by Dr.
T. Colin Campell
With pH Values and Calories of All Types of Vinegars.
Three ways apple cider vinegar benefits weight loss –
NaturalNews.com. (n.d.). Retrieved from
17. Vinegar: Medicinal Uses and Antiglycemic
Effect, MedGenMed Journal, 2006.
18. Vinegar Consumption Increases
Insulin-Stimulated Glucose Uptake by the Forearm Muscle in Humans
with Type 2 Diabetes, Journal of Diabetes Research, 2015.
19. Hydration: Why It Is Important by
20. Benefits of Water by Brita.ca.
Does Water Flush Out Fat? (Discussion Forum).
22. Water: How 8 Glasses A Day Keep Fat Away
23. Body Mass Index (BMI) from Wikipedia.
24. The BMI Formula in Metric Units (UK) and Imperial Units (USA).
25. Calculate Body Mass Index, National Heart, Lung and Blood